To be a people that love God with everything that is in us. We want to be a community of hope that reveals the love and compassion of God to our neighbors, surrounding communities, families, and friends by being a people of Word & Deed who live out their faith with action. We are to be the best friend that this community has ever had.
Jesus said “The first in importance is, ‘Listen, Israel: The Lord your God is one; so love the Lord God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence and energy.’ And here is the second: ‘Love others as well as you love yourself.’ There is no other commandment that ranks with these.” Mark 12:29-31(Message)
- Jesus commissioned us to preach the Good news
- Empowered Evangelicals expressing the Holy Spirit’s gifts in everyday life to those around us.
- Being a real people of authority that are “Naturally Supernatural”
- People of Prayer
- Knowing who we are in Christ and all that this encompasses
- Relationships (Important to us… one on one).
- Small Groups (home, marriage & family, & recovery) imparting values of community to our body
- VCHC Food Pantry
- Fruit of the Vine Garden
- Outreach to our communities
- Corporate gatherings of our community of hope
- ALPHA Marriage Course
- Passport (Living the Kingdom life)
- Crown Financial
- Vineyard 101, 201, 301, & 401
- Raising up new leaders
- Vineyard Leadership Institute (VLI)
- Church Planting
- One another
- Social Justice
- Missions – Home & Abroad (Church Planting)
*The above values and their subcategories are goals of this new church plant. Our heart is to implement these over time as we grow as a new church.
We are to be a church that loves the Lord our God with all of our heart, soul, mind and strength.
We are to be a people that knows God’s word and lives it out in action (deed).
We are to be a church that expresses our love for Christ & His love to us through worship, serving, & compassion.
We are to be a church that loves our neighbor as we love ourselves by having mercy and compassion to the poor, locally and globally.
We are to be a church that disciples, trains, and releases people to do the things that God has called them to do – such as Church Planting, missions, evangelism, & social justice.
We are to be a church that is actively engaged in our community through serving, servant evangelism events, outreaches, social justice and making a difference in our environment.
We are to be a church that brings the good news of Jesus Christ to those in our communities, locally and globally, by Word and Deed.
We are to be an “Empowered Church”, one that knows its authority in Christ & brings the kingdom of God by being naturally supernatural, doing the stuff that Jesus did, and walking in the power of the Holy Spirit.”